Saginaw MAX governance and planning teams
Saginaw MAX System of Care is governed by a number of planning teams. Each is responsible for overseeing specific aspects of the system. Each includes children and their families — some who have complex emotional and behavioral challenges, some who do not.
The teams include:
- Coordinating Council: Made up of youth and families and individuals from the major child-serving systems, and community partners. This group is responsible for oversight of the entire system.
- Implementation and Care Review Team: Oversees development and implementation of the Wraparound process.
- ERTFT (Empowered to Reach and Teach Families Team): A family development group which ensures that Saginaw MAX System of Care remains aware of families’ experiences and promotes family engagement.
- Youth Breaking Boundaries Youth Development Team: A youth development team that works with young people within the system to ensure their voice is part of everything we do.
- Cultural & Linguistic Competency Team: Develops policies, procedures, practices and structures to ensure the system is sensitive to cultural and linguistic needs of a diverse population.
- Social Marketing Team: Ensures that communications are family-driven, youth-guided and culturally and linguistically competent.
- Evaluation Advisory Team: Supports the Coordinating Council, the Administrative Team and project work groups to make sure evaluation and the resulting data is infused throughout their work. The Evaluation Advisory Team works with the TriWest Group Evaluation Team to maximize the utilization of the data from the national Longitudinal Outcome Study and local evaluation as well as helping to design and support local evaluation studies.
- Technical Assistance Training Team: Responsible for providing a forum for development of the education and training initiative for Saginaw MAX System of Care.
To learn more about the teams, click on the links above. If you’re interested in becoming a member of a team, use our contact form, or call 989.797.3400.